2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Workshop Technology (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The welding set up is said to have straight polarity, when
2. In a bilateral system of tolerance, the tolerance is allowed on
3. A two high rolling mill consists of two rolls which rotate
4. Sand wash is a casting defect which
5. In a unilateral system of tolerance, the tolerance is allowed on
6. Projection welding is a
7. The cold working of metals is carried out
8. In a simple die
9. To prevent the body of the blade from jamming in the saw cut, the teeth of blade are
10. The operation of straightening a curved sheet metal, is known as