2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a refrigeration cycle, the flow of refrigerant is controlled by
2. The colour of the flame of halide torch, in case of leakage of Freon refrigerant, will change to
3. For air conditioning the operation theatre in a hospital, the percentage of outside air in the air supplied is
4. In vapour compression cycle using NH₃ as refrigerant, initial charge is filled at
5. The temperature of air recorded by a thermometer, when it is not affected by the moisture present in the air, is called
6. Absorption system normally uses the following refrigerant
7. Which of the following statement is correct?
8. Allowable pressure on high pressure side or ammonia absorption system is of the order of
9. The C.O.P. of a Carnot refrigerator in winter will be _________ as compared to C.O.P. in summer.
10. Chaperon equation is a relation between