2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Industrial Engineering & Production Management (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. PERT stands for
2. CPM is
3. Father of time study was
4. Work study comprises following main techniques
5. The performance of a specific task in CPM is known as
6. Product layout is best suited where
7. Positive slack on a PERT indicates that project is
8. Which of the following statement is wrong?
9. P.M.T.S. (Predetermined Motion Time Systems) include
10. Travel charts provide