2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Internal Combustion Engine (Set 5)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The maximum propulsive efficiency of a turbojet engine is at a speed of
2. The ratio of indicated thermal efficiency to the corresponding air standard cycle efficiency is called
3. The inlet valve of a four stroke cycle internal combustion engine remains open for
4. The minimum cranking speed in case of petrol engine is about
5. Number of working strokes per min. for a two stroke cycle engine is _________ the speed of the engine in r.p.m.
6. Flash point of fuel oil is
7. In petrol engines, advancing of the spark timing will _________ the knocking tendency.
8. In a naturally aspirated diesel engine, the air is supplied by
9. A supercharged engine as compared to an ordinary engine
10. Which of the following is not an internal combustion engine?