2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Internal Combustion Engine (Set 2)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a typical medium speed, 4-stroke cycle diesel engine
2. Which one of the following engines will have heavier flywheel than the remaining ones?
3. Which of the following is the lightest and most volatile liquid fuel?
4. The working pressure and temperature inside the cylinder of an internal combustion engine is _________ as compared to a steam engine.
5. The rating of a diesel engine, with increase in air inlet temperature, will
6. If the temperature of intake air in internal combustion engine increases, then its efficiency will
7. The operation of forcing additional air under pressure in the engine cylinder is known as
8. The ignition quality of petrol is expressed by
9. The mean effective pressure obtained from engine indicator indicates the
10. The probability of knocking in diesel engines is increased by