2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Hydraulics & Fluid Machineries (Set 4)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Specific speed for reaction turbines ranges from
2. The efficiency of jet propulsion for a ship with inlet orifices at right angles to the direction of motion of ship is given by
3. Air vessels in reciprocating pump are used to
4. For 450 m head of water, _________ shall be used.
5. According to fan laws, for fans having constant wheel diameter, the air or gas capacity varies
6. The speed ratio in case of Francis turbine varies from
7. The specific speed of turbine is defined as the speed of a unit
8. The undershot water wheels are those in which
9. Guide angle as per the aerofoil theory of Kaplan turbine blade design is defined as the angle between
10. In an outward flow reaction turbine