2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Hydraulics & Fluid Machineries (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Low specific speed of a pump implies it is
2. Head developed by a centrifugal pump is
3. In centrifugal pumps, maximum efficiency is obtained when the blades are
4. A double overhung Pelton wheel has
5. Medium specific speed of a pump implies it is
6. If the ratios of all the corresponding linear dimensions are equal, then the model and the prototype are said to have
7. The optimum value of vane exit angle for a centrifugal pump impeller is
8. Which of the following pump is suitable for small discharge and high heads?
9. For small discharge at high pressure, following pump is preferred
10. A hydraulic press is a device used