2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Fluid Mechanics (Set 5)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The surface tension of mercury at normal temperature compared to that of water is
2. An air vessel is provided at the summit in a siphon to
3. The unit of viscosity is
4. Select the correct statement
5. Choose the wrong statement. Alcohol is used in manometer, because
6. When a tank containing liquid moves with an acceleration in the horizontal direction, then the free surface of the liquid
7. A pressure of 25 m of head of water is equal to
8. The hammer blow in pipes occurs when
9. The resultant upward pressure of the fluid on an immersed body is called
10. When the water level on the downstream side of a weir is above the top surface of a weir, the weir is known as