Engineering Drawing (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A line drawn with a long section, short dash, and another long section is a ________.
2. This type of projection is when projectors are parallel to each other, but is at an angle other than 90 degrees to the plane of projection:
3. Generally, the units used on an architectural drawing are set to ________.
4. Before starting an isometric drawing in Auto-CAD the drafter needs to ________.
5. A cylinder can be created by drawing a rectangular shape then the ________ tool.
6. The text height for room names should be set to ________for a drawing that will be plotted to a scale of ¼" = 1'-0".
7. In order to convert fractional inches into decimal inches ________.
8. When lettering a CAD drawing, for clarity you should limit the number of fonts to:
9. The Offset tool should only be used for placing ________ in an isometric drawing.
10. The Conceptual Visual Style tool is located on the ________ toolbar.