2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Compressors, Gas Turbines & Jet Engines (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If the flow of air through the compressor is perpendicular to its axis, then it is a
2. Gas turbines use following type of air compressor
3. The gas in cooling chamber of a closed cycle gas turbine is cooled at
4. The maximum combustion pressure in gas turbine as compared to I.C. engine is
5. In a closed cycle gas turbine, the air is compressed
6. The closed cycle in gas turbines
7. The overall thermal efficiency of an ideal gas turbine plant is (where r = Pressure ratio)
8. Pick up the correct statement
9. The degree of reaction is usually kept ________ for all types of axial flow compressors.
10. Ram compression in turbojet involves