2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Automobile Engineering (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The painting of automobiles is done to
2. The calorific value of petrol is about
3. The coefficient of friction for the clutch facing is approximately
4. The air resistance to a car at 20 kmph is R. The air resistance at 40 kmph will be
5. The stroke of an engine is the
6. The braking control type traction control system (TCS) generally operates in the speed range of
7. The function of a first compression ring (top ring) is that it
8. The component that connects the steering rack to the knuckles is
9. The cetane number of a Diesel fuel is a measure of
10. In petrol engines, during suction stroke, ________ is drawn in the cylinder