Sanitory & Sewage System (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of grinding, shredding, or reducing the size of sewage particles is known as ___________.
2. In sewage treatment, the term "maceration" refers to the process of ___________.
3. A P-type trap and drain is used ___________.
4. The drains of lavatory sinks are fitted with P-type or S-type traps to ___________.
5. A vessel is in compliance with federal regulations regarding the discharge of sewage by ___________.
6. A pneumatic pressure tank is installed in a sanitary system to ___________.
7. The flame screens installed on sewage system tank vents prevent explosions by ___________.
8. The process of grinding or shredding sewage into smaller particles is known as ___________.
9. An S-type trap and drain is used ___________.
10. Traps in plumbing drains are designed to help prevent ___________.