2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Miscellaneous Questions (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When reassembling the bowl of a disk-type centrifuge, the bowl or locking ring is rotated ___________.
2. Which of the listed contaminants will be satisfactorily removed from fuel oil by centrifuging?
3. Which of the following conditions is most likely to occur if oil containing moisture is continuously fed to a purifier operating as a clarifier?
4. If fuel oil were being discharged from the waste water outlet of a fuel oil disk type centrifuge, operated as a separator, you should _______________.
5. A centrifuge will satisfactorily remove which of the following contaminants from fuel oil?
6. If the bowl of a disk type centrifugal purifier when operated as a separator is not primed, the _____________.
7. Which factor determines the ring dam size for a fuel oil, tubular bowl type, centrifugal purifier?
8. The output pressure of a diesel engine lube oil pump is regulated by a/an ______________.
9. The lube oil pump used in a diesel engine is a _____________.
10. How does water enter the crankcase of a diesel engine?