Fuel Systems & Maintenance (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To prevent vibration damage to the fuel supply line of a diesel engine, you may use _______________.
2. The light and medium fuels utilized in internal combustion engines provide a source of _______________.
3. Microbiological growths in marine fuel are a common occurrence that can be _____________.
4. The growth rate of microbiological organisms as found in some fuel supplies will _______________.
5. Fuels as produced in a refinery are generally sterile, however, contamination can occur as fuels are _____________.
6. In order for microbiological growths to thrive in a fuel tank it is necessary for ______________.
7. Which of the following conditions is NOT an indication of microbial contamination?
8. Which of the substances listed is satisfactorily removed from the fuel by a centrifugal oil purifier?
9. A dirty fuel oil filter element can be detected by ____________.
10. Fuel oil having a low cetane rating could result in ______________.