Electro-Technology (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The full torque electric brake on an electric cargo winch functions to ___________.
2. When troubleshooting most electronic circuits, "loading effect" can be minimized by using a voltmeter with a/an ___________.
3. An electric tachometer receives the engine speed signal from a ___________.
4. A semiconductor that decreases in resistance with an increase in temperature is known as a ___________.
5. Which of the listed devices may be installed on a large turbo- electric alternating current propulsion generator?
6. Moisture damage, as a result of condensation occurring inside of the cargo winch master switches, can be reducedby ___________.
7. The output voltage of a 440 volt, 60 hertz, AC generator is controlled by the ___________.
8. Any electric motor can be constructed to be ___________.
9. The electrolyte used in a nickel-cadmium battery is distilled water and ___________.
10. Which of the damages listed can occur to the components of a winch master control switch, if the cover gasket becomes deteriorated?