2. What is the indicator diagram?
3. What are the purpose of taking indicator diagram?
4. What are the types of indicator diagram?
5. What is indicated power? How to calculate power?
6. Steps to take indicator diagram?
7. Purpose of Power diagram, Out-of-phase diagram, Compression diagram, Light spring diagram?
8. When indicator diagram is taken?
9. What are the necessary precaution to avoid indicator malfunction?
10. What are the steps to be taken when compression pressure is low?
Compressed Air System (Set 1)
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process of removing moisture from air is known as ____________.
2. Increasing the moisture content of conditioned air is known as ____________.
3. A first stage unloader installed in a low pressure air compressor is unable to completely retract. This will result in ____________.
4. A viscous film of oil collected between the valve face and seat of a low pressure reciprocating air compressor will ____________.
5. The purpose of an air compressor unloading device is to ____________.
6. Over pressurization of an air compressor intercooler is prevented by the ____________.
7. Air blowing from the intake air filter of an operating air compressor indicates ____________.
8. One method of unloading a low pressure air compressor at start-up is accomplished by ____________.
9. In a low pressure air compressor, the loss of volumetric efficiency normally results from ____________.
10. To obtain maximum efficiency, two stage air compressors are usually ____________.